By Dirk Fahland.
Here is a list of activites by the Process Mining vendors at ICPM that I have seen in the program that – in my view – will have a relation or show use cases for Multi… Process Mining.
- ABBYY, Thursday, October 8 – 12:30h: “Logistics – Application of process intelligence beyond one system of record”
- Celonis, Thursday, October 8 – 13:00 “Language for Processes” (Celonis’ process query language inevitably will touch on looking beyond event data in a trace). 15:45h: “New Teaching Case Studies for Process Mining in Audit and Accounting”. Possibly also Celonis’ Process Query
- EY, Thursday October 8 12:45 “Process Mining in auditing”, 16:15 “Working Capital Management” (repeated Firday October 9 twice)
- MyInvenio, Presenting Multi-Level Process Mining throughout their product demos on 7th, 8th, and 9th October
- UiPath, Thursday Oct 8 13:00-13:30 – Data Transformation & Connectors (data extraction and transformation from complex source systems for process analysis)
- LanaLabs, Thursday Oct 8, 1.30pm – 1.50pm: Use Case P2P & LANA Connect (data extraction and transformation from complex source systems for process analysis) + Oct 9 on-demand Tool Demos.
It seems that Thursday 9th October 12:30-14:00 is high-noon for Multi…Process Mining of the process mining vendors at ICPM.
I may have missed some relevant events – if I did, let me know in the comments.